#VINTAGE

December 25, 2018





Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well!
As New Year Eve is coming as faster as you can imagine, I still wish I could get the time back when it was warmer. Or to change the weather at least. Just not a fan of snow and winter. And that's why I'm late with this post. I'm still in autumn vibe and definitely not ready for the snow (even though it's been snowing).

As you know (or I just hope you know), nowadays, the vintage look becomes more and more popular and trendy. You can definitely agree that this kind of outfit and clothing has been worn in the past. So that vintage, old-school fashion came back, and it's fashionable again.
Many of us who like this kind of style mix with a modern look as well. And the mixture of vintage and modern style gives a perfect outfit to wear in some events, clubs, even in the school.
Do you like this kind of outfit?

Tell me if you want me to begin writing in Serbian as well!



Thanks for reading <3









You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Outfit is amazing, and your blog ofc :D I follow you!!!

    MY BLOG -> Peany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    you look absolutelly great my friend ;)

    NEW TIPS POST | THE PERFECT MAKEUP FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete

Facebook page