FIRST BIRTHDAY OF MY BLOG 🎉

May 16, 2018

* H&M jacket | H&M shirt | H&M trousers | Dressmann belt | Pilgrim sunglasses  *

It's been a little over a year since my blog was made. Much has changed since then, from the look of my blog to my style... myself as well.
For the past year, the blog has helped me to improve the writing content, it helped me to find people with the same interest as mine.
Blogging also helped me to make a better sense of fashion. The experience I've had while being a blogger increased my self-confidence. 
Before I developed my blog, I was thinking how cool it would be to, with every photo I upload, write something longer so you can read, and yes, it's so important when you know that someone is actually interested in what you write. 
For me, the blog is an online diary on which I announce what I've worn, how I came up with these ideas, giving an advice, and what is the most beautiful feeling, I have people who read it and follow it.
For one year, I didn't achieve a large number of followers, that's pretty obvious, but I think that when you actually love writing blog posts, the number isn't important, but feelings. And of course to not stand in the same place, but to move for small steps at least.
That's it for this post! I hope you're doing well :)


Thanks for reading! <3







You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Happy birthday to your blog!!!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    happy b-day to your blog dear :D keep going <3

    NEW TIPS POST | MOISTURIZER SÉRUNS LIKE MAKEUP PRIMERS? SAY WHAT? :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sretan blogorođendan i želim ti da ih bude još mnogo! :D
    Pratim te na blogu i jedva čekam tvoje nove postove. :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Facebook page