RECENT FAVORITE COMBINATION

March 05, 2018

Mens fashion

Alright, recently, shirts under sweaters go on repeat. I'm so obsessed with these two. And more importantly, it's very comfortable. 
I like to combine these two with some classy trousers in order to my outfit be more elegant. 
Dressmann sweater is definitely a piece of clothing that I wear the most this week. Under the sweater, I've got H&M shirt ( i couldn't find the right shirt on the website but that one is pretty similar to mine). 
Unfortunately, you can't see my Deichmann shoes, but they fit so nicely with this combination. 
What do I like about this outfit? It's comfortable as I said, elegant, but elegant enough to be able to wear for a daily outfit, not only for events.


Thanks for reading.

E-mail me HERE





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love the longer shirt! Amazing post!

    Mihaailo / mihaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit! I love the top.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, ove fotkice izgledaju zaista profesionalno. Baš mi se sviđa tvoj blog, zapratila sam te ovdje i na Google + jer zaista ne znam mnogo muških blogera s mog područja. P.S. Divan post i sjajna kombinacija! :)

    Posjeti me na What's up, Ivy? i zaprati natrag ako ti se svidi moj blog. :) Nadam se da se čitamo!

    Ako želiš, možemo se zapratiti i na Instagramu, bilo bi mi drago! :) Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti punoo! 😃
      Poseticu blog naravno i zapratiti na instagramu! 😊

      Delete
  4. Great style :)

    - www.youthofthesun.com

    ReplyDelete

Facebook page