TIPS FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE

December 30, 2017


Hello everyone, 

I know it's been a long time since I posted a new blog post, but that's why I promise that I'll be regular as often as possible.
Firstable, I would dedicate this post to guys ( it doesn't mean that is useless for girls).

If you're in doubt about what to wear for New Year's Eve and how to spend it, then you're in right place. New Year is coming tomorrow so I hope you updated your closet ( it's not necessary) or plan to use clothes that you already own in your closet.

First, I'm going to give you a several and basic tips how to spend New Year's Eve as better as possible. After that, I'll mention fashion tips.

1. Don't overdo in drinks, nor in foods.

2. Surprise some of your friends a the present that you'll give on New Year's Eve.

3. Start with preparing on time. 

4. Don't experiment too much. 

5. Don't late!

6. Pay attention to finances.

If you decide to wait New Year's Eve in some nightclub, then I advise you someting elegant, but not too tight.










Or if you decided to wait for New Year at home with friends, then wear your favorite pajamas and spend that night without annoyance about the look.

There's one more thing. Some of you go to restaurants to wait for it. In the restaurant, you're supposed to wear a bit serious clothes. But of course, the most important thing is to feel comfortable and to spend that night with an unforgettable smile.
  


And that's it. I hope you enjoy!
I wish everyone happy New Year and all of the holidays that come.

E-mail me HERE 
Follow me on Instagram HERE 





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. These are really good tips. I'm not doing anything for new years but these are good tips for if you're going out.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I will check out your blog! ;)

      Delete
  2. Stvarno odličan post! Odabir hlača za novu godinu mi se dopada i stvarno ne treba ni kod dečkiju ni kod cura biti išta pretjerano ni za izlazak, ni za kućno slavlje! Stvarno super ideja za post i sam post! Svaka čast! Radujem se novom postu što prije haha! :D



    https://teenorchild.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti punoo! Drago mi je zbog toga! :D :D

      Delete
  3. Jako interesantan post! Baš mi se dopada tvoj blog, samo tako nastavi sa pisanjem. Imaš moju podršku! :D ♥♥♥

    Moj blog -> www.innisall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas ti hvalaa! Nastavicu! ;) :)
      Pogledacu tvoj blog!

      Delete

Facebook page