DAY OFF #OOTD

May 04, 2018

*Zara sneakers | Lindex jeans | H&M shirt | H&M jacket | H&M sunglasses | Henri Lloyd cap |*

You know that feeling when it's finally a free day, weekend, vacation... and when you can wear whatever you want? We'll all agree that is not appropriate to wear something like this in certain places, like school, university, job, etc. 

For today, I combined this blue shirt from the H&M collection, I also put a jacket over, but by half, because I don't think you would go to an educational institution or a job like this.

I didn't want the outfit to be incomplete, so I had to put my hat and sunglasses too. As far as the jeans are concerned, these are the Lindex jeans, they're ripped at the bottom and a bit shorter. 
And of course, my daily statement is white sneakers, they are Zara sneakers from the last summer collection. So I don't believe they can be in stock.

How do you like this outfit?



Thanks for reading! :)

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Odičan outfit!Najviše mi se sviđa jakna,predivna je. :)

    http://xdreaannx.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvalaa ti Andrea! :) Drago mi je da ti se sviđa :D

      Delete
  2. Love how you edited these photos! You look amazing!

    Mihaailo | mihaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUTD kidaa, fotke gore 😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you a lottt! I'm following you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dear! Have a great sunday too! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sviđa mi se tvoj outift! Fotke su odlične! :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page

    ReplyDelete

Facebook page