LAZY DAY....AND NEW PHOTO

May 15, 2017

Hello everyone, thanks for visiting my new post!
~ I definitely decided to publish a new post.
~ Today i was in the school apparently and like always i was tired. But however, i expected a new photoshooting. When i came home, i went to sleep a bit, but that was a quick sleeping unfortunately. Then my friends were calling me to get out and go with them to take some photos. Yeah, i was really really preparing quickly for photoshooting, i was too tired. But anyway i changed my clothes i brought a shirt as a reserve cloth. Everything that i've done was quick and i got out from home. We were looking for a perfect place for photoshooting on some mountain, we've been looking for a place for an hour. And something went wrong, there was a mud where my friend accidentally sliped. I thought that were a bed idea to go there. We were at her home and we've been waithing her to change a shoes. But anyway i didn't like that mountain place tho. So then we went to kinda nice place to take some photos. I'll share with you some :D. What do you thing about it? 


~ Today i was in black... okay expext my sneakers.

~ Alright guys i hope you were enjoying to read my post, and i hope you like it. 

~ I'll be thankful of any kind of support.

~ You can follow me on instagram if you want to HERE

~ E-mail me at: backo.jelic@gmail.com

~ Thank you if you read my entire post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook page